Saturday, June 10, 2006

Double-L Lovers, mmm-Hmmm!

When things go as you might expect, always expect something different just around the corner. My supposedly "viable prospect" of an evening with M ended up being non-existent; so many empty promises, unfulfilled desires, even more tempting delays in action. So I took my dilemma into my own hands, so to speak. When I finally gave up on the idea that I would indeed get a phone call from him, I decided to bust out my Trusty Blue. That's what I'm calling my new toy -- the DP wonder. What a nice time I had...

In all of our playing at work, M & I have only recently ventured into actual skin-contact between hands and nether-regions. Obviously due to circumstance, it's pretty damned difficult to a) get any decent amount of clothing off of one another and b) get away from work AND away from spousal suspicion to actually get anywhere around the "bases". Hence, the prolonged excitement; hence, the feeling of being transported back in time when it was SO naughty to be doing these things. So the other day when M was exploring my pussy with his fingers, he noted how small I am -- that is, how tight I am. Granted, when I'm aroused, I do swell up a lot, making me pretty damned tight, but I also can get pretty wet with my arousal as well. Seeing as how *THICK* he is, as I've previously mentioned, he expressed concern about not being able to fuck me... it might feel too good for him? That he may not last?

As a woman, I can definitively say that men across the board (if they're at all concerned about their partner's pleasure) are insecure, to some degree, about their ability to hold off on an orgasm. I've always felt bad about this. It makes sex seem like such a chore! The mental games that are played, just to keep it under wraps, the terrible images, the level of concentration... how can it be at all pleasant for the guy? I've also been on the receiving end of the "minute-man", and felt differing responses. There have been times (situations or even the duration of an entire relationship) when disappointment has arisen. But I think -- in ALL honesty -- for the most part, it hasn't bothered me in the least. That's probably the case because I've been so fortunate to have had wonderful lovers, so in tune with the very act of love-making that we are thoroughly focused on the experience itself. Climax is great, and I sure do have some remarkable ones! But when you can live every second of every moment deep in the kiss, in the bead of sweat that trickles between the two of you, in the salty-sweet taste of your lover's lip, in the musty aroma of shared fluids, then the sex itself is a prolonged version of Orgasm. Sex allows for THE heightened awareness that humans have full capability of experiencing, but choose not to, in daily interactions. So when you do give yourself the space to enjoy these superhuman, extraordinary sensitivities, it is in fact a climax, above all other day-to-day, ordinary life-living.

And how did the unexpected arise? (Aside from newly discovering my g-spot with the Trusty Blue, which I previously thought was way out of reach on my body) I had the privilege of meeting up with B today. And boy did the unexpected rain down on me with such pleasant surprise! The plans we made to get together were relatively last-minute, and there was somewhat of a snafu with the scheduling, but after a tiny bit of patience, the return was well worth the wait! After a great conversation over a snack & brew, we found ourselves all hot and bothered and wanting to be all over each other. Married & adulterous combines to force a new appreciation for public spaces (and seeking the kind that are publicly accessible, yet somewhat secluded). It was by way of miracle that after a long, super hot, tantalizingly sexy drive, we found the perfect spot to stop and have our ways with one another. The sun was beaming on us, our bodies hot, sweaty and desiring the other in such extravagance! The sex was incredible, even as cramped as we were, scrunched up inside a car. Yeah, that was just amazing.

How is it possible that I could be so lucky?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmm.