Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thanks for the love! + A bit of fun

Wow, I really feel touched by all the warm greetings I've been getting on comments as well as emails. My readership here has grown surprisingly, thanks to the links put up by Osbasso (I don't have my HNT this week), Melanie(thanks for the comment!), and Smackmom (I wish I could read Italian).

Stat fun: in only 365 more hits to this site, this baby blog, at only a few months in, will have overtaken my one and a half year long daytime blog. This is a phenomena noted by many of us "webonymous" folk (thanks NJ) -- people are just more interested in darkly dirty desires involving sex, lies & videotape than in the daily ramblings of relatively decent writers who deal with varying all-important issues of world affairs, literature, arts, religion, what I made for dinner last night, etc. Or maybe it's that because I have the freedom to be as candid as I want, it makes my writing here better too. Who knows.

On to the bit of fun...

These following tests were passed around a while back, but I'm just now posting my answers. And how I do love my answers!

'How will you be defined in the sexual dictionary?'


anonyma --

[adjective]:

Insatiable to the
point of crazy

QuizUniverse.com


'What sexual activity will you go to jail for?'

anonyma will go to jail for ...


Making sweet love to a religious symbol



QuizUniverse.com

2 comments:

Nightside Jonny said...

You're welcome, hon. And welcome back.

Unknown said...

thank you for the comment. you have my attention now.