Thursday, July 05, 2007

my personal fireworks

I fell asleep thinking about him last night. Drifting thoughts strolling through my heavy mind -- his fingers long and soft, gentle nose stroking my cheek, his unusually sensitive body and its expression of joy in my arms. He was breathing short, tense, pulses of air and moaning quietly as I kissed his stomach. Slender stomach, taut with anticipation, rippling with every chill that my tongue introduced. I loved how he smelled. Sweet, musky, ripe, dark, curly hairs -- as black as my own. I fell asleep to these memories, swaying me gently in the cool breezes of my afterthought.

And when I awoke, there he was again, fresh in my mind. I felt him there, laying in bed with me, my breasts swollen and aching to be touched. How his mouth, in its entirety, moved along my body, clever tongue, curious lips, fitting my flesh like three-dimensional puzzle pieces cut from the same core. Now is when I touch myself -- a morning reminder of what transpired between us. Now is when I re-embody the memory and celebrate once more the incredible beauty that I witnessed and was a participant in creating. I resume the thought that rocked me into slumber. His cock is erect and hard, so engorged that I can lick just the veins. My tongue probes all around his flesh, and I can make out the topography of his abdominal base. He's tasty. Seeing his pleasure drawn all over his face is tasty. I take him into my mouth and he lets out a gasp, and the look on his face tells me he is experiencing a feeling in a category of its own.

Mind wanders to his fingers and how he fucked me with his incredibly agile digits. First he teased me, taking me all along the edges of my desire. He worked me up to want him so purely, swelling in pleasure. He decided when to enter me, when to brush, when to stroke, when to push, when to pull. I was a puppet in his hands, and he -- a master artist. When he fucked me like this, I felt all of his giving. As if in his hands he offered a single gift, and that gift was ecstasy.

Non-chronological image takes me backward in time, irrational leaps and jumps that take me to the places where I found pleasure. I had my lips wrapped around his cock. My ass was in the air. I was dreaming of getting fucked while sucking on his lovely member. I wanted him to see my ass waving around in the air, yearning to be fucked, back arched, lips puffy and tight. Suddenly my fantasy was interrupted as he sat up quickly, and mounted me in a maneuver that can only be described in wrestling terms. God I wanted him so badly. How deeply I ached to feel his cock inside me, that ache is impregnated into the very cells of my flesh. Still, the chills eek across my spine when I think of how his body went from supine to erect in a matter of seconds, and cock in my cunt. Just. Like. That.

And just like that, I was about to cum. Climbing, writhing sensation burning through my fingers, past my pussy lips and tightening, tightening. My god, I'm so close. That's when it hit me -- the way he held me when he took me from behind like that. Around my entire waist, his arm wrapped me in an embrace that felt like a surreal visit into a gel-filled reality. His entire body held me tight as he pumped himself into me. Long, slow, deep strokes, and me tightening, tightening. His entire arm was wrapped around my waist, elbow hugging my ribcage, pulling me into him, making me meet him there, right there in the middle where the earth comes crashing down, where the immense gravity of a black hole takes everything inside. Consumes everything around it. Right there in the middle is where he took me. And right there, I was fucked, I fucked, and there, I came loud and sweet. What a morning!

BeautyEyes, if only you knew... these were the fireworks I was telling you about. If only you knew...

2 comments:

Rupert said...

Damn. That's a way to start a Friday morning!!! Now I have to go to work and concentrate!

El Cuervo said...

what a description! One of the best you have written... that is the passion that keep us alive, is a moment, a position a scent!