Wednesday, June 28, 2006

After a brief pause...

I have wanted to write on this blog for quite some time now, but have had very little opportunity to do so, given my decision to leave my laptop at home whilst traveling abroad. In the meanwhile, I'm using my H's computer, and I'm super paranoid about leaving any kind of electronic evidence that may lead him here. My other option (which is just as risky) is to write, using pen & paper, and then typing it up later when I get a chance to go to an internet cafe alone. All that aside, here are some recent thoughts I've been having...

The evening before I left for holiday, I was delighted by an "overnighter" with B. Somehow fate wrapped her delicate fingers around our tentative plans and secured us a full-blown evening filled with amazingly pleasing sexual activities. On the car ride to our destination, I was on such edge, tingling and bursting with an intense desire to devour him. I was wearing a silky, flowing dress that comes just below my knees but for some reason, in the car it kept hiking up higher and higher. Immediately B had his hand between my knees and it seemed almost just as quickly his hand had worked its way up to the flesh of my thighs. With such balance of drift and pressure, he was able to vascillate between stroking and squeezing my thigh to using just the edge of his palm to caress my super-sensitive clit. I was in heaven. I think just that lightest touch, if maintained for a good length of time, could probably make me cum a damned good orgasm.

When we arrived at the hotel, B grabbed me around the waist, sat me down on his lap and began finger fucking me from behind. This combination of forceful decisiveness and yearning to please is something I go absolutely weak for. To fall submissive to someone else's passionate desire to please you and tempt you is one of the most amazing feelings in the world. We were both starving so we had a quick fuck before heading off for dinner. Just enough to soothe the itch, but still leaving you hungering for more. And more is exactly what we got after dinner. Woohoo Mamma! I can't even remember how many times we went at it. A lot. It was amazing, stunning, new, beautiful, joyous, fun, delicious, and so much more.

As I write this, it strikes me how my attractions and developing interactions with these various individuals are all at completely different harmonies from one another. (I originally was going to use the term "stages" in place of harmonies, but "stages" implies a predetermined sequence or course of feelings and motions that people go through, all toward the same end -- together, usually monogamous, forever, happily ever after. This is a concept I'm trying to steer far clear of.) These men, with whom I've chosen to engage in something beyond mere friendships, have found their ways into my life from all different angles, carrying all sorts of different baggage, thereby creating [with me] absolutely differing situations, with different implicit limitations and wholly different styles of relationships. It's exciting, exhilirating, frenetic, sometimes daunting, but what's most stuck in my head right now -- incomparable. Not only is this experience incomparable to anything I've ever been through before, it embodies the idea of Incomparability. Each person is a universe unto him/herself -- so many discoveries, hidden passions, secret caves to explore; so much beingness to touch, caress, and grasp. And the fact that they allow me into their lives to experience such richness, I see as a privilege, to be treasured, honored and respected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! you surfaced again!! how exciting and enticing -- there is nothing like meeting up with a dear friend after an extended absence. how glorious!! and, not only did you surface, you did so with such passion, sensuousness, heat, and depth of emotion and insight. you remain an incomparable writer and a most sexy woman. your tale of your night with B was steamy!! your observations about the uniqueness of each person, each inimitable universe, each hidden passion and secret cave to explore, only confirm your place in the pantheon of the truly divine. and your obviously heartfelt respect and genuine humility show you to be a spiritual master (i think master, and not mistress, is correct, although god knows you are a mistress of epic proportions, as well!). welcome back to the blogosphere! -w