Friday, July 28, 2006

Seeing B

I haven't had the opportunity to see B since our overnighter before my holiday. Yesterday, I briefly saw him for a short car ride. I saw him enough to know that the heat is still on. Our conversations are so much fun, lots of joking and teasing and laughter. Lots of touching. I was in my workclothes, dirty, and not exactly at my sexiest. But he still managed to find me appealing. One thing that always gets me going is when a man kisses, grabs, caresses or pulls at my body in areas usually ignored. Lips, tits, ass, crotch... well, they're the usual suspects. They are the "forbidden", so people go for them first. But, Oh! to be tugged at the waist, to be kissed at the elbow, to be fondled at the wrist... it's a beautiful sensation. We're planning on getting together tomorrow, and I'm not sure of where to go. Part of me wants to go to an hourly motel somewhere, but I'm not exactly sure of how to find one of those. Red flag, I know, I know, I'm not a pro at this!

Tomorrow will be my 4th time with B. That is, the fourth time we'll have gotten together after being married, with intimacy involved. It's funny, M once said to me, while explaining his cheating history, that he had never had an affair before, but has "cheated" once. At the time, I didn't quite understand the differentiation. But now, I get it. Maintaining an ongoing affair with someone else makes certain demands upon your time. It makes you have to plan things. With B, the first kiss was cheating. The second time when we had sex in the car was cheating. The third time overnight... that was pushing it. Tomorrow... well, it's all starting to feel like an affair.

(Sidenote: M is still basically avoiding me at work. Though he did go out of his way to come see me the other day. Damned mixed signals... I still find him highly attractive. Still no word on the test results.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmm you are a delicious tease. i can not wait to hear about your ventures. i completely agree with you on cheating vs. affair. one of these days i would love to have a chat with you about that.

Anonymous said...

So...making plans to fly over a thousand miles to meet up with someone would be considered an affair then, based on the level of planning and work involved, even if it was the first time you've been with this person? Kind of like cheating is spur of the moment one time and it's over?

Interesting definition set. Very thought provoking!

anonym said...

well, the flight alone might not qualify as the affair preparations... the feeling of the affair I would say comes with the longevity of maintaining contact (building the relationship, while knowingly exposing oneself sexually to the other person, ie. online & telephone sex... yeah, that counts!) For example, had M not pulled away from me recently, I would have considered that an affair, even though we hadn't had sex -- because I desired to see him everyday at work, and because we had established a physical attraction-connection openly with one another.

On one level, it is a silly distinction. On another, it makes total sense.

G -- coming soon: "Tasting B" MmmHmmmm! And yes, one of these days I'll have to set up an Anonyma alias for IM or some such program... actually, gmail has one for when I'm online checking my emails... is your chat program Jabber-compatible?

Brandy said...

Sounds tremendously familiar. I look forward to reading more.

anonym said...

Infinite -- thank you for your open attitude toward my writings; I do believe you are the first to a) disagree with me, b) post a comment AND c) be calm, reasonable and polite about it! You don't know how refreshing that is! As for your question, well it is a bit complicated, and I do hope you visit my archives from the beginning, just to acquaint yourself with the progression of how this all came to be. [note: I started writing a bunch to answer your questions, but then it got really long, so I just made a whole new post about it -- all for you!] I do hope there are others out there like you -- who may, for very good reason, disagree with me, but can still appreciate other things, like my fantasies perhaps, or the sincere thought & energy that I do try to put into my analyses. I really am just trying to be honest, at the very least with myself. Thanks for swinging by, Infinite.

Anonymous said...

I'm a guy who loves sex. I find it pretty disturbing though that you find cheating on your husband something to write about and mock. I'm not married but I do have a girlfriend. We're kinky and I wouldn't object to bringing in other partners, but it would be something talked about before hand.

You're nothing but a skank who is cheating on your husband.