Monday, September 25, 2006

H's Mindreading Capacity

I still get very surprised when H hits something right on the head that I KNOW I've never communicated outright. Humans are such a funny creature. I'm sure we emote subconscious thoughts & feelings, and I'm positive that when people are intimate enough they can pick up on others' non-verbal cues. Yet, everytime it happens, I'm shocked and in disbelief.

Example 1: Waaaay back when M basically attacked me in one of the "back rooms" at work, kissing me, fondling me and fingering me into a frenzy, H started up with the same kind of pussy play too. I swear it was only a week or so after that incident with M that H began fingering me like crazy. I've never mentioned anything about wanting to be fingered, and our sessions have always been pleasureable, (no need for complaints on this end) so it's just totally random that he would start that. Coincidence? Maybe.

Example 2: A couple weeks ago, when M & I started teasing each other sexually again (all in words & concepts), he told me about a fantasy he had during the course of the workday. He told me he had an image of me bending over in front of him and he was rubbing my thighs and my ass. I could tell he was turned on big time. Right when we were about to get up and leave, out of nowhere, he did it! He bent me right over, put me on all fours, and put his hands on the back of my thighs. His thumb reached between my legs, and his hands squeezed my ass cheeks. Then he put his hand around my waist and pressed down on the small of my back, pushing my body down toward the ground. He wanted my ass up in the air and my shoulders on the ground. He kept lifting my ass up and kept pushing my shoulders down. With every press, I was creaming my panties. It was so fucking hot! Here's the thing: one week after that happened, during one of our heavy sex sessions, H pressed my back forward so that my ass was pulled up, slamming back against his cock. He kept pressing on my back, and fucking me like crazy that way. I was out of my mind! I just couldn't believe it -- I got to fulfill a super hot fantasy about M with my H, and I wasn't even the one to initiate it!

It's all starting to get a little creepy. Am I just that transparent that my subconscious speaks through a megaphone? Or is my H in cahoots with M? Hmmm.... Boy that'd be nice.

4 comments:

anonym said...

Yes, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. However, when something deviates from the norm, my ears perk up. And in these two cases, the deviation rocks! I too love that feeling -- part of the eroticism I find in submissive play.

Perhaps it is my subliminal-coming-to-fore guilty conscience that makes these connections where there may be none... but you didn't hear me just say that.

Unknown said...

i have had situations like that. sometimes i swear E can sense something. it could be primal or instinct. you move a little differently or there is "something" about you that causes that "better half" to do something with you. perhaps he doesn't know why or how....but you do.

Anonymous said...

Not coincidence, in my opinion. Not mindreading, either. Rather, it is an unconscious connection of your two souls, beings. An uncanny, spiritual, indeed otherworldly way of communicating. H doesn't know that he is doing it -- he only feels the desire to do these things -- but it nevertheless demonstrates your unique and deep connection with him. It is this kind of kinetic synergy that once again puts us in our places -- that is, reminds us that there is much more to life and to the universe than we can know. But it's nice to know that there is more, even if we will never know it all.

anonym said...

Infinite -- really? If anyone, I thought you'd be the one to say the "aha! you do feel guilty for what you're doing! see? see?" :) I guess you really can't judge a man from only the comments he leaves on another's blog. *nudge*

Gracie -- more and more, I think we're trans-continental soul-sisters.

Wrickstr -- Thank you so very much for your insight. I really appreciate the terms you've used to so accurately describe the connection that H & I do have with one another. I'm fortunate for that bond, and I definitely cherish it. Thanks for reminding me how truly special it is.