Monday, September 18, 2006

Swinging with H, Part II

(cont'd from)

They had very nice bodies; he was tall, relatively muscular, very attractive facial features... she was lovely, lean & sexy. They laid down next to us and began kissing each other. Their bodies inches away, I could hear the flesh of their lips as they sucked and licked one another. She was a quiet moaner moderated by some squeaks, and he had a deeply thick and husky voice. H and I watched them out of the corners of our eyes, and our gentleman friend (G) stole some glances our way as well. H kissed my neck as we maneuvered to face them, and he played with my tits with his arm reaching around my body to reveal my extremely hard nipples. When G saw my tits, he said to his lady friend (L) "mmm... look at those big nipples!"

As H was fucking me from behind, I moved closer to the couple so that I could wrap my lips around her gorgeous tits. They felt so firm and supple in my hands. Every time I licked, she responded pleasingly with a whimper and a groan. G was a talker -- he told us how sexy we looked, how much he liked how my tits looked and felt, how hot we were. I felt G's hand reach over to caress my flesh... my thigh... my stomach... my tits. With my hands still exploring L's body, it felt great to touch and be touched by three different people all at once.

G's lips found my mouth and we kissed deeply while H was fucking me, and while G had his cock deep in his lady. He moaned into my mouth, and the mixture of sights and sounds was absolutely incredible. Eventually I ended up on top of H, riding him and giving him a nice titty show. I leaned in and we kissed, wrapped around one another for a very long time. It could have been just me and H, and I would have been none the wiser. Then I felt G's hand on my ass cheek rubbing and squeezing. His finger brushed against my asshole and I groaned with pleasure. He asked me if this was okay, and I chuckled out an "uh-huh!" So fucking good -- fucking my husband, riding him, grinding my clit against him, this strange man's fingers exploring my asshole, pushing in further with every pump of my hips. Fuck! It was great! I heard G say to L "I think she's a good candidate for DP!" Mmmm... if only he knew how very good a candidate I am...

We kept at this for a while, back and forth between H-only attention and making out with the other couple. Then, another couple asked to join the four of us -- a gorgeous, well-endowed redhead (R) and her partner...

(to be continued once more...)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmmmm A, that was delicious. i swear that snapped me out of a lull just now. i have been in this lull all day long.

thank you.

*bite*

Anonymous said...

OK, I really shouldn't have read that before work. I'm going to be worthless for the rest of the day...

Joe said...

You sure know how to leave a person wanting more!

When ya posting part III?