Monday, September 18, 2006

Uh-Oh.

This past weekend, I had a moment. A dangerously, supremely should-be-hands-off, bad!, very bad! moment. I felt an attraction for two people (simultaneously) who happen to be my & H's good friends, (one of whom being H's colleague), and who also happen to be married to one another. She has been a good friend of mine for a couple of years now, and they collectively are our couples-friends. I felt myself doing that thing that I do when I realize my sexual attraction for someone -- become very engaged in the conversation, inch closer to the person, creating an intimate bubble through eye-contact, sometimes gently touch him/her on the arm, hand, leg...

Yes, I was doing these things to both the husband and wife at various points throughout the evening. Everything is safe though, because I can chalk it up to being drunk. But inside of me, I know something is different. So now what? This is a situation where I must and will maintain my composure around them. There's just too much at stake to mess around there. But I can dream, and fantasize, and I'm sure I will. I wonder: will I ever tell H? It's just too strange -- right now, I wouldn't. He's too uncertain as it is about how able he is to deal with me & other men. So why the hell would I want to tell him about my attraction for his colleague? I know he wouldn't care about me fantasizing about the wife, but there's no real reason for me to bring any of this up with H at all.

It's funny because in other circumstances, they would be prime candidates for a swinging couple with whom to play. In fact she and I have had a couple of conversations about their experiences swinging, and I know they'd be up to it. Plus we all get along really well and have fun together. But seeing as there are two in the foursome who are colleagues and we have been friends for so long, it might just be really strange. For now, I can be satisfied with accepting that I have a crush on both of them. And I know sure as hell that I am not going to be the one making any kind of moves on either of them -- I'd happily and willfully reciprocate if anything ever came up, but I'm definitely not initiating anything. C'est la vie.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i know that feeling all to well. it started with an eye fuck with E's friend. now, *laughing* i just keep my distance. the funny thing is E knows i want to fuck his friend too. *more laughing* at least E is ok with it.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back girl!! Once again, you amaze, with your style, grace, insights, heat, and sheer sexiness. Something is streaming through your blood, and I know what it is --- the elixer that arouses, entices, initiates flirtatiousness, and makes the heart pound and juices flow. It is this genetic (?) serum that causes you (me, too) to become attracted to so many people, to allow the sexiness of others to enter our consciousness and stir us with passion. It is both a blessing and a curse. But it is worth it, in my opinion, as it just makes life so much more fun, intriguing, and fucking sexy. Missed you, A.

anonym said...

Gracie -- I think I remember reading about that eyefuck a while back... it must be nice that E is cool about it; but yeah, some things you just gotta stay away from! This whole active sex drive thing can be quite a bother some times, huh? It must be a capricorn thing...

Wrickstr!!! --- I've missed you too! And yes indeed living a fucking sexy lifestyle is something never to be put aside! These stolen moments are incredibly uplifting, and rejuvenating, aren't they? Hm, is it genetic? Not sure... but stay tuned for an upcoming psychological discussion about a certain sexual orientation... interesting stuff for sure!