Monday, February 05, 2007

my little pink bunny

This entry is a little late... sorry Rabbit Vibrator Lady...

Last Friday, I was gifted with the Wireless Rabbit Vibrator. A funny little thing it is -- a pink dildo (5") attached to a bunny rabbit with a vibrator inside the shaft. The idea is that as the vibrator gets to work, the bunny's nose & ears transfer the vibrations to your clit. The selling point on the Wireless Rabbit Vibrator is that attached to each of the rabbit's limbs are straps that wrap around your legs and your waist so that you can go hands-free with it (even wear it in your undies).

I was excited to try it out, as the elastic straps were intriguing to me. I liked the idea of not using my hands -- perhaps I could get even deeper into the fantasy without my hands getting in the way. Not to mention I'd be able to use them elsewhere...

When I brought the package inside, I couldn't wait to get the batteries in it, but I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to unscrew the cap! I think I ended up breaking the control switch, because now it only turns on or off, with no in-between adjustments. (In case you decide to get one of these, please be careful with the switch! You have to actually peel back the rabbit's jelly-body from the hard plastic dildo case inside. THEN unscrew the cap.)

Once I got the batteries in, I washed the bunny with some gentle soap and jumped in bed with the thing. The straps were cold and wet, and they too were a little difficult to figure out, but eventually I got them on me. The only problem is that in order to put the straps on, the dildo has to be inside you already. Wanting to get it hands free quickly, I ended up skipping the best part -- the slow pushes that gently gets the vibrator inside, nice and hot. Instead, I just pushed it right in, strapped myself up and turned it on. Actually, because I broke the controller, it kept slipping on and off, vibrating here and there when I was getting it all adjusted and strapped on. That gave some unexpected thrills.

Though my collection of toys is growing, I generally don't use them much. Perhaps I'm too easy of a lay. I rarely think to even go to the cabinet, and generally when H isn't home, and I'm feeling frisky, I just use my hands -- they're so familiar after all! However, I like the idea of breaking out of old habits, at least to trigger different responses by using different tactics. So this is what led me to the vibrating rabbit. I've mentioned before that clitoral stimulation for me generally is too intense. But lately, I've been enjoying how H goes down on me, and I thought that if I could train myself to feel things differently on my clit, then maybe I'd be able to get off easier through oral stimulation. So maybe then, the rabbit's cute little nose and flickering ears can get me started.

to be continued...

1 comment:

El Cuervo said...

that might be one of the reasons why there not as many sex toys for men. We don't read instructions! So if it is something complicated we would just use it wrong and probably hurt ourselves.

Enjoy that bunny!