Tuesday, February 27, 2007

They made me do it.

My first time back in a bit, and I was forced by blogger to switch my account to the newer version. Surprisingly, it wasn't much of a hassle, and so far, so good.

I just wanted to briefly whine... about how sometimes I just wish I could have a friend in real life who I could actually talk to about this side of me. Someone who wouldn't judge me, or start moralizing about what adultery and what affairs do to people, to relationships, to society, blah blah blah. I wish there was another 'me' out there who I could be totally and completely honest with and everything would be fine. The only problem with that is... it could never happen, because to protect my beautiful and amazing relationship with H, I would avoid any type of emotional-bordering-on-sexual (of course there would be some kind of sexual element) connection that could arise from meeting said other 'me'.

Otherwise, in my flesh-and-blood life right now, things are going swimmingly. Life's chaos is life's bounty. And currently, I'm revelling in it all.

Cheers, mes amis!

No comments: