Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Update on Anonyma

"It's raining men! Hallelujah! It's raining men. Amen, amen." This is a prayer I'd willfully chant any day.

For now, it's about Possibility. The inviting nature of possibility is a splendid miracle. How could I have gone so long without acknowledging and worshiping such wonderous beauty? Possibility is so powerful in that it kickstarts creativity, it brings life to new heights, it rejoices in its own existence.

Some updates on the excitement in Anonyma's love&lust life:

[But first, an interjection, a Disclaimer of sorts: I've developed an online relationship with one of my readers. (Never thought that would happen!) I gave out this anonyma blog address to one person I know in real life -- a prospective playing partner. (REALLY never thought that would happen.) M confided jokingly today that he was getting jealous of me working around all these other men. B (keep reading for details about him) mentioned that he concurred with my H on the subject of "if it happens, I don't want to know about it." Perhaps this is a topic for another post entirely, because I do have much to say about the matter. But here's the issue: I'm out here, exposing myself -- no secrets (other than my identity of course). So if you're here, you know you could encounter passages about ANY of my exploits, possibly one that you're involved in. On the same note, M knows that I'm married, so obviously I'm involved with at least one other man. So there's this other thing about how much to share? What about jealousy? What about male-ego competition? Personal limits should be determined on a one-on-one basis, sure, but come on, I'm out here! I'll deal with this more in-depth in another entry...]

Back to our scheduled program -- the updates:

1) M - For a couple of days after his return to work, M seemed very tired and out of it. I got to wondering if perhaps he was trying to distance himself. After almost two weeks of not communicating with each other, I guess you could say I was a bit uneasy. After all, my letter still has received zero acknowledgment, and M's lackluster behavior at work just seemed to spell "I made a mistake." However today M was overflowing with that spirited smile again, which gave me that boost of positive energy -- just what I needed to calm my apprehension about what we're creating. So I asked him when he was going to be able to get away again, and he mentioned possibly this weekend. Unfortunately my hectic, chaotic life culminates this very weekend to the pinnacle of disorder. We'll see how it goes... it just may be a while.

2) My Lover of Painted Words. He reaches across miles of land, and has tunneled his way, carving a space in my heart where no other has found refuge. His words and our exchanges have been a miracle, to say the least. I am thankful, astonished, pleased, transformed, enraptured and in a state of heavenly bliss because of his continued presence in my life. We have engaged one another in ways I never thought imaginable. The freedom we share is complete, whole and organic. I am haunted by his artistry and command of the language we speak to one another. Totally free. Totally genuine. Totally riveting.

3) B - my "buddy" from the past. I met with him today, as planned last week. Yet another wandering [recently] married soul... As our history indicated previously, attraction is attraction is attraction. And yes, we still have the hots for each other. Conversation was excellent, flowing profusely; smiles and laughs were exchanged continuously -- so much so that my cheeks were sore and tight. Our friendship-on-hiatus fell in tow, without missing a beat. I wasn't a bit surprised when a goodbye hug turned into an embrace, which turned into a goodbye peck on the cheek, which turned into a hot & steamy kissing session -- right there on the street. We made plans to meet up again. I'm such a terrible influence.

So, lots of excitement! Lots of incredibly sexy teasing going on... will I be able to keep all this up? I don't know, but I have to give it the good old college try!

1 comment:

anonym said...

Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to email me if you have any particular questions. Hope you keep enjoying what you see around here. I like the concept you have going with MB... curious as to how that is working out for you.