Saturday, May 13, 2006

Updates on M

Two days after we had drinks together, I found myself in a hell of a situation whilst at work. I went into one of the rooms to do something and the lights were out -- completely off, as in Total Darkness. I couldn't concentrate anymore. All I could think of was finding M and getting him in there with me so that we could make out. I went looking, but to no avail. Then out of nowhere, after I had already given up, he walks around the corner, and I knew I just had to have him. So I took him by the hand and led him to the dark room. He was super nervous. After he wrested his nerves, he grabbed me and we made out like crazy. It was so fucking hot. In the corner of this darkened room, where anyone could have walked in on us, here we were, hands all over each other. He was feeling my tits, grabbing at my ass, pulling my body up against him. We were standing up against the wall, fully clothed, as he pulled my leg up around his waist, grinding my body against his cock. It felt so sexy like that. Damn, I wanted to fuck him so bad. Then we both got really nervous as the reality of time set in. Just before we had our things ready to leave, he said "Look. This is why we can't do this at work." With that statement, he took my hand and made me feel his dick through his jeans -- oh. my. god. He was so damned hard, and as brief as it was, it was enough for me to know how really THICK he was. Ooh, that got me all worked up. For the rest of the day, that's all I could think of. When was I going to be able to have M? I mean, seriously fuck him, instead of these momentary glimpses of how good it will be.

Then we sort-of arranged a get together for Friday night. There was a company meeting that we both were heading to, and we thought that we could see each other after the meeting. Unfortunately that didn't work out -- the place where we arranged to meet up was right in the middle of a booming part of the city, parking was hell, and long story short, it fell through. Actually, I showed up, waited for an hour and a half, and he never came. Really disappointing. Chalk it up to bad planning. That was the first time in my history that I've ever felt rejected. So, I'm not really sure how to approach the situation when I see him next. The good thing is, I think he may have called me today -- a random phone call on my cell, from a random phone number. The bad thing: I was with H at the time. H said "who is that?" I said "hm. I don't know. It looks like a wrong number." To which he replied, "wrong number, eh? There have been a lot of strange little things happening with you. You know, I'm starting to get a little suspicious."

Uh-oh. Now what? I REALLY don't want H to find out. It would kill him. But I really don't want to give up what I've got with M either. This is going to be so difficult. I fully realise that this may last only temporarily -- possibly, only throughout the time that H will be out of the country. All I know is, the sexual chemistry is super hot, and I've never been one to walk away that kind of heat. I knew eventually it would get me in trouble with this whole marriage/monogamy thing...

1 comment:

anonym said...

As it turns out, the random number was actually my sister calling from her new cell phone. So all that guilty-conscience stuff came out for no reason! Not wanting to get caught really is skewing my sense of where H stands with all of this. He always liked to joke around that I was getting some on the side, and when I knew that wasn't the case, it was easy to joke back. But now... I don't know how to handle the situation. Bad news, that's for sure.